BUY: Multi-family Apartment Community Acquisition Criteria
Property submissions should include the following:
- 200 units minimum. No maximum.
- A and B-rated properties at prices below replacement cost.
- Potential to enhance value through the following business strategies:
- Asset repositioning through a capital investment program
- Correction of deferred maintenance
- Improved professional management and revenue/cost control
- Strong locational qualities with significant visibility, easy access, located along traffic corridors.
- Location of the property (including radius map, aerial photograph, site map, and plat map)
- Description of the property (including physical address, tax assessor identification number(s), land area, size of improvements, age, condition, unit mix, unit sizes, interior improvements, amenties, and utility responsibilities)
- Financial data (including current rent roll, previous year and year-to-date operating statements, occupancy history, capital improvements history, and existing financing information if pertinent.
- Asking terms (including price and closing schedule)
- Your contact information (including name, address, telephone number, fax number, cellular/mobile number, and e-mail address)
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
11740 San Vicente Boulevard, Suite 208
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310) 207-3100 Office
(310) 207-2162 Fax